While I’m a rookie to this, I’m trying my hand at making better choices with what I eat. After all, you are what you eat. So, here’s my bout at a recipe on something we can all eat, that’s clean, healthy and lean.
- 1 Flatout Flatbread – Multigrain with Flax seed
- Your favorite Tuna (1-2 scoops)
- Cheddar cheese (1/3 cup)
- Mixed Greens (less than handful
- Chopped Green pepper sliver
- Chopped Cherry Tomatoes (2)
- Lay down the flat, lay down some greens.
- Chop up the green pepper and tomatoes.
- Lay down the Tuna, flatten slightly.
- Press in the chopped green pepper and tomatoes.
- Pepper to taste
- Fold up
- Pam the pan and lightly brown on each side on medium heat for maybe 4 minutes total.